Social media contains a wealth of data that is invaluable to the marketers. There are so many benefits of adopting a data driven mind-set for the social media marketing. Social media data inculcates the information from social networks. Tracking and analysing this data can assist to make a successful business strategy.
However, in the flood of data on social media, it is very tricky to extract relevant data and use it for your marketing purpose.
You need to answer top 5 questions while using social media analytics.
• Who are my target audience?
• How do consumers feel about my brand?
• How are customers using my products?
• How did my campaign perform?
• How did my brand stack up to the competition?
Social media data can also be used to improve current capabilities:
• Social media data for deeper audience segmentation
• Social media data for improved lead nurturing scoring and attribution
• Social media data for personalized sales outreach
• Social media data for more engaging content experience
The ultimate value of social media analytics provides a real time window into the mind of the consumers. Any questions about how consumers feel about a brand, product or campaign can be answered within seconds. Ultimately these answers fuel fast and data-driven strategy decisions to keep your brand one step ahead of the competition.
Date: November 14, 2018